Clear your calendar and make way for the ACT and region’s highlight dinner event of 2018.
Forget beer and food matching sessions on the run! CIT has teamed with BentSpoke Brewing Co to bring you the ultimate craft beer and fine dining experience comprising seven inspiring courses matched to BentSpoke’s premium range of craft beers all for just $90 per person!
There will be the chance to meet who’s brew including guest presentations by Richard Watkins owner and head brewer and Matt Morrissey, CIT graduate, Australian Apprentice Ambassador and head chef at BentSpoke.
Support Canberra to grow its outstanding reputation for best quality craft beer, ales and fine food while savouring latest flavours and clever combinations composed by Matt and supported by CIT culinary, hospitality and events students.
- carrot, orange and ginger soup with leek ash
- prosciutto salad with carrot and parmesan textures
- grain crusted hot wings with blue cheese mayonnaise
- ginger beer and lime sorbet with freeze dried raspberries (palette cleanser)
- sweet and sour pork bites with chilli pineapple chutney
- coffee rubbed kangaroo fillet with cauliflower puree and seasonal greens
- hop pressed brie with toffee and macadamias